Hi Eric,

The latest SVN of osg has a problem when generating xcode projects with cmake. In the main directory, CMakeLists.txt on line 349, is the following:

  ADD_DEFINITIONS("-DOSG_DEBUG_POSTFIX='\"${CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX}\"'")

This causes problems on OSX. I would like to change this line to:

  ADD_DEFINITIONS("-DOSG_DEBUG_POSTFIX=${CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX} ")

I don't know what implications this causes on other platforms. Is there a good reason that there are all those extra quotes in the current build?

What version of CMake are you using?

Removing those escaped quotes is actually needed to be compatible with CMake 2.6. For now we work around it by just disabling the error message... I was under the impression that they were there because CMake 2.4.x didn't like the unquoted string, but if you're using CMake 2.4.x, then I don't know. At least, they didn't cause a problem with CMake 2.4.x on Windows and Linux.

J-S