Hi everyone.
    I have a problem with the texture compile. In my application when i read
a model useing osgDB::readnodefile(), i also got a image, and i create a new
texture object with the image, and set the texture to the Model's stateset
to replace the model's texture. the problem is, osg cannot replace the
texture immediately. the problem become serious when my model becomes more
and more. the replace process can be seen clearly in my scene that is not my
will.
    I don't know why exactly. may be because the osg do not compile the
textrue immediately.

   Any one can help me ?  what can i do.

Best wishes!

zhmw