Paul Melis wrote:
Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Guys,

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Mathias Fröhlich
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That change just did not make it into svn.
In source tree builds will work without the patch. Out of source builds
hopefully when Robert has merged that :)

Now merged and submitted to SVN.  I'm entirely clear/happy with this
solution yet though so it might be so that it might be revised later
on.  Right now we needs to compile though...
Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Guys,

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Mathias Fröhlich
That change just did not make it into svn.
In source tree builds will work without the patch. Out of source builds
hopefully when Robert has merged that :)

Now merged and submitted to SVN.  I'm entirely clear/happy with this
solution yet though so it might be so that it might be revised later
on.  Right now we needs to compile though...
Nope, still not working with r8469
But with r8470 it now does ;-)

Paul

10:41|[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/paul/osg-build> make
[  0%] Built target OpenThreads
[  0%] Building CXX object src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/AlphaFunc.o
/home/paul/c/osg-svn/include/OpenThreads/Atomic: In member function 'bool OpenThreads::AtomicPtr<T>::assign(T*, const T*)': /home/paul/c/osg-svn/include/OpenThreads/Atomic:140: error: 'oldPtr' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/AlphaFunc.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Paul