Hi all,

Robert Osfield schrieb:

> So pretty please, could you do svn update and build across as many
> platforms that you can so we can get a clear picture of how the OSG
> code base is holding up.  Once things look fine across platforms I'll
> tag 2.5.3.

here are the first results on OS X / Leopard (XCode 3.1)

1) the XCode-project which is part of the distribution is completely
broken. The cause is the recent addition of generating config-header
from cMake, these header get not generated for the xcode project. This
is just for information purposes, because the provided XCode-projects
are deprecated. So hopefully we get framework support with cmake soon.

2) CMake results (generating xcode projects)

the compile went fine, but the recent addition of the debug suffix broke
the plugin-finding code on OS X. I think the debug suffix is not
necessary for OS X because the products reside in different folders.

I'll try the X11 build this weekend, and also the changes from Eric
Sokolowsky.

More to come :)

cheers,
Stephan