Hi Alex,

> But stopThreading() is only called if _threadsRunning is true, wich is not
> the case because as I said in a previous post we return before setting this
> variable to true in void ViewerBase::startThreading() function if we are in
> SingleThreaded mode.
>
> So in this case (SingleThreaded) stopThreading() is not call, neither is
> startThreading().

If your mode is SingleThreaded there the viewer should not be running
any threads, and there should be nothing to sto, so _threadsRunning
should be false when in SingleThreaded.

What I do understand is how you viewer seems to be threading with the
thread mode set to Singlethreaded.  Something odd is happening, but
unfortanately none of your posts so far have illumunated what that
this might be.

Could you please modify one of the existing examples, or write a new
one that illustrates the problem you are having with removeView()
functionality so others like myself can test it first hand, as things
stands it's pointless going around around wasting emails.