Hi Paul,

Current SVN fails to build under Windows, though the errors are different
from what we saw earlier this week. Errors now are undefined symbols when
the osg library links. Below is a greatly abbreviated list of the errors
spewed out by VS2005. Looks like the Atomic header file has some kind of
problem with declaring its class as exported. I'll take a look.

I just sent an updated src/OpenThreads/win32/CMakeLists.txt that fixes this. The problem was not exports, but that the Atomic.cpp implementation file was not added to the project (hence not built nor linked into OpenThreads.lib).

J-S