-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:14 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] How to take a picture of my scene?

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Carlos Sanches <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I m doing this :
>
>   Ximage->readPixels(100,100,640,480, GL_RGBA,  GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE);
>   osgDB::writeImageFile(*Ximage,"teste.bmp");
>
>  but this is creating a black image :(

You are likely just reading pixels from the wrong thread.   Where
abouts to you call the readPixles?

Have you look at the osgscreencapture example in the SVN version of
the OSG for inspiration.