Hi Forest,

The StateSetManipuilator has nothing to do with window specific code,
it pure C++, so is unlikely to be directly related to the problem you
are seeing.   More likely is that there is another problem that is
lurking all the time.  I know this doesn't help much, but hopefully
should allow you to look beyond the StateSetManipulator itself.

Robert.