Hi John,

Great, a pictures saves a thousand words!  The problem looks the same
as others have encountered when WxWidgets modifies the C local such
that atof switches from treating . and , as decimal points.  My guess
the later version of Qt is doing the same.  We've tried several
different attempts in the past to insulate the OSG from this change in
local but weren't able to come up with a workable solution.  The
conclusion back then was that we might would need to use a custom atof
method, this hasn't been developed yet though.

Robert.