This is frustrating the hell out of me as well! I think it is related to the settings given to cmake and the fact vs includes \debug\ or \release\ in the path which gives too much depth for the relative path to work.

Ümit Uzun wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to debug osg2.4 source on VS2003 but it prompted me lots of linker error like below.

Output Window

Compiling...
PixelBufferWin32.cpp
GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp

ViewerEventHandlers.cpp
ViewerBase.cpp
Viewer.cpp
View.cpp
Version.cpp
StatsHandler.cpp
Scene.cpp
Renderer.cpp
HelpHandler.cpp
CompositeViewer.cpp
Generating Code...
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\lib\osgGAd.obj'

It give these fatal error for every namespace (osg; osgDB, osgUtil..... etc). What is the reason of this problem? Any idea?
Thanks so much.

Umit UZUN