On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 10:40 PM, James Killian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hmmm no one has responded... I can figure out where in cmake to make the
> change, if I add it would anyone have any objections?
> (If no one responds... I'll assume its fine to add)

I believe you'll want to have a look at the INSTALL(FILES...) and/or
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(TARGET foo POST_BUILD COMMAND) commands as
possibilities.  If you end up needing ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND consider using
"cmake -E copy_if_different" instead of "copy".  I'm out of town and don't
have access to a VS development environment otherwise I think I could come
up with something for you.

This may also not be a bad feature to add to CMake itself if simply
deploying the PDB files alongside the debug DLL file buys you this
functionality.

--
Philip Lowman