Hi all,

I'm trying to run the osgviewer in a QUAD_BUFFERed stereo mode, but I'm running
into problems.  As a note, all the other stereo modes work just fine.  The
following is the output that I'm getting running from the osgShell shortcut:

C:\Program Files\OpenSceneGraph\bin>osgviewer --stereo QUAD_BUFFER cow.osg
Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - No matching pixel for
mat found based on traits specified
  GraphicsWindow has not been created successfully.
Viewer::realize() - failed to set up any windows
Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - No matching pixel for
mat found based on traits specified
  GraphicsWindow has not been created successfully.
Viewer::realize() - failed to set up any windows

This machine has a Quadro FX 4500.  I'm running OSG 2.4 from the Windows
installers distributed on the OSG website, and I'm running XP.  Any hints as to
what my problem might be?

Thanks,
Derek