HI Hugo,

Are you recreating the GraphicsWindow(s) after the window resize?  The
OSG doesn't have mechanism for automatically updating any existing
windows after a windowing system resolution change so you'll need to
update the windows manually.  The design is such that one would
normally set the resolution, then create the windows.  A simple way to
do this might be to have two viewers - one for your intro, then you
close this, resize the window then start you main sim viewer.

Robert.