Hi,

After seeing the latest 'test svn' announcement and seeing the word 'osgexp' I got curious wether that was indeed referring to the 3D max exporter. A search in Google returns as first hit a link to the old pmwiki, sigh :-/

Obviously the robots.txt put on openscenegraph.org is not helping removing those entries from Google. Perhaps its time to rename the php script to something else then at least Google with get a 404 next time it tries to index the old wiki. The links should then disappear at some time.

Paul

Robert Osfield wrote:
FYI, I've pushed the ImageSequence work ahead of 2.6 as hopefully code
that'll be using it can get integrated with osgExp, without getting
this in now osgExp would have to target a non stable release to be
able to integrate the improvements.  The osgExp changes aren't mine
though, so please don't ask questions and expect answers.. I'll have
to defer to those developing the changes to pass them on in time.