OGL sets up a default material , you may be picking this up

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dieter
Pfeffer
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:09 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] transparency becomes dark

Thanks Ulrich and Dimi

I supposed that it has s.th to do with the missing material paramters; my
idea was to change the original material of the node, therefore I set:

osg::StateSet *ss = loadedModel ->getOrCreateStateSet();
osg::Material* blendMaterial =
(osg::Material*)(ss->getAttribute(osg::StateAttribute::MATERIAL));

but the material is always NULL so I don't have the original material

Is this the wrong function call ?

Dieter

Unclassified Mail