Hi Hans,

I am using the fox toolkit a lot so it would be interesting to see how you use it. I still have a problem where I cannot use a ref pointer for the osgViewer::Viewer, then I get a crash.

Greetings from warm Netherlands :-)
Raymond

Elbers, H.P. wrote:
Hi All,
I implemented a widget to use OSG in combination with the FOX-toolkit.
It is like /examples/osgviewerFOX/ (that is where I picked some parts),
but a bit simpler to use (simple widget, no MDI (multiple document
interface)...
It is two small classes (tested with FOX-1.6 and OSG-2.6rc1) FXOSGCanvas: public FXGLCanvas, public osgViewer::GraphicsWindow
FXOSGView : public FXWindow, public osgViewer::Viewer
If anybody is interested, I can post or submit the code (no cmakefile
yet)
Hans Elbers