Hi GammerMax?

How can I use different shadow-map for different object. For example, I have a big plane and two trees on it. When I put these 3 objects into one ShadowScene texture stretches too much.
        Two ShadowScene doesn't work together, so I can't use more than one
        texture by object.

I don't think the current shadow map implementation can support this. You're welcome to dive in and code it up, or you could use a more modern shadow technique like Parallel-Split Shadow Map (in OSG now, but a bit buggy) or the upcoming LiSPSM (after 2.6).

Hope this helps,

J-S