[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Right. Curious (this is probably just semantics)... if I had an out-the-window

view and an inset bird's-eye view (same scene), would one think of this as

a single conceptual view as it's all looking at the same scene?

I see now how this could be done in either Viewer or CompositeViewer, but

just curious as to what such as setup is considered conceptually.

I believe the intent would be to use CompositeViewer for that. Even though you're looking at the same scene with both cameras, they're really two distinct "views". It's not as if your bird's eye view is a part of (or a slave to) the out-the-window view.

--"J"