Hi all,

I've created a cockpit model which moves around along with the camera movement.
To do this I've attached an update callback to the cockpit's transform. I pass
the viewers main camera into it and use that to set the cockpit transform to
the inverse of the main camera's view matrix. This works fine.

However, now I want to render the scene from two differant views, both with the
cockpit attached to the camera. Once from the main camera's perspective and
again from another view setup using an RTT camera. Using my approach, the
cockpit is bound to the main cameras view and therefore, doesn't show up in the
RTT view.

So my question is this, how can I change the cockpit transform according to the
current view point. I presume that I can't use an update callback for this. Is
it possible to get hold of the current view matrix within a callback?

Thanks for any help, I'm rather stumped on this one.

Regards,

Kim.