Paul Martz wrote:
Hi Robert -- Do you have any info available on the upcoming osgVolume?
As an aside to this, I have almost finished porting my earlier volume rendering software to a later version of OSG. It's obviously fairly old stuff but it may offer a starting point for some volume render based project. Hopefully it'll be done within the next day or two, and I know that I said that before but I have found some actual time to devote to it for once! I'll keep you informed.

Cheers,

Tony.