Hi all,
Enough of these posts already :) I compiled the bulk of the dependencies
with msvc90 Express this weekend using Mike Weiblen's build scripts. Could I
zip those and put them on the web site? I've asked Mike off list to put them
on his site(or even a branch in his svn) but I guess he's out-of-office. The
demand for these won't  go down until msvc10 I think so we might try to take
this load off the list.

Suggestions?
Mattias