Hi Erik,

I noticed the same thing about a week ago while upgrading an application
from osg 1.0 to 2.4.  It was on my list of things to look into.

________________________________

        From: Erik Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:30 AM
        To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
        Subject: Re: [osg-users] Particle system
setInitialRotationalSpeedRange()

        There is certainly a change in behavior, although I can't
pinpoint the change in code yet.

        Setting the rotational speed with (0, 0, 1):
        OSG 2.2.0 - particles rotate like fans (pinwheels)
        OSG 2.4.0 - particles rotate like a margarita blender
(cork-screw)
        OSG 2.6.0 - particles rotate like a margarita blender
(cork-screw)

        I guess I'm just wondering if this is the expected behavior?
And I'm surprised nobody has a problem with this.

        Thanks,
        Erik