HI Max,

If you have got things working could you post the changed file to
osg-submissions, and if possible include an OpenFlight file and test
problem that reproduces the problem before so that we can reproduce
then confirm the fix.  I very concerned that you fix will fix one type
of usage and break another, so we'll need to be very thorough in
reviewing these changes.

Robert.