here a screenshoot of the issue
http://www.plopbyte.net/tmp/Screenshot.jpg

Cedric

Cedric Pinson wrote:
Hi,

I generated earth planet with GTOP030 dem files, but when i view the result i have the sea higher than the land.
Like if the water were not positioned correctly in the dem.
My files are correctly filled with wgs84 and here the osgdem command line
osgdem --TERRAIN --geocentric -t bluemarble_00.tiff -l 3 -d dems/E020N40.TIF -d dems/E020N90.TIF -o puget.ive

Anyone has already see that with those dem files ?
And if others people has some recommendation about which set of data that works great.

Thank you
Cedric

--
+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plopbyte.net