Hi Luc and J-S,
I have them compiled and zipped and will send them to you Luc off
hours because I'm in a non-friendly environment to send 7meg files
over a webmail client.

I also proposed earlier to make these publicly available but my
message failed and noone ever answered. My q was where to best put
them (3rdParty_vc90_dependencies.zip). I also poked Mike to get him to
host them but failed in that to. I guess I could put them on some free
netstore and update the wiki with a link. Any suggestions on a website
to host a 3rdParty_dependencies_vc90.zip ?

cheers
Mattias