Hi Morné,

I've never done intersection testing against SphereSegment's before,
so don't have first hand experience to throw at the problem.  My best
guess at the lack of results is that the internal Drawable
implementation used in SphereSegmenet isn't implement the
Drawable::accept(PrimitiveFunctor&) method which is the method that
the intersection code used to inquire about geometry data.  If this is
the case then one will need to implement this method as per the other
Drawable subclasses.

Robert.