Hi Pascal,

I wonder if you could add something to the VTP build system to detect
problems with Matrixd being used for Matrix.  The other thing one
might be able to do is adapt VTP so that it can handle Matrxf and
Matrixd versions of Matrix.  With OSG 2.6 onward there now is an
include/osg/Config which includes details of the which version of
Matrix is used, perhaps this might be of some help.

As a general note, I've always been surprised by VTP using float
Matrices, as GIS related app I would have expect double Matrices as it
solves many of the precision problems associated with real world data.

Robert.