Hi all,

First of all, a little question : I have a draw time increasing... after
about 10 minutes the FPS is little due to very hight draw time... What can
do that ? what the draw do ?

Here are some questions about OSG application optimizations :

When applying a jpeg texture on a node, I suppose that the texture is
uncompressed, and I can assume that it takes the size equal to the same BMP
picture. Even if the
Texture::setUnrefImageDataAfterApply is true, how can I compute the memory
the picture uses ? I just want to make my program use less memory...

About the Ref_ptr : when are they deleted ? because I saw that when elements
in the scene are deleted, memory decrease a little... and some minutes after
that, memory has decreased more... So I assume that the ref_ptr sometimes
takes more time to free the datas... isn't it ?

Thanks a lot.

Regard,

Vincent.