I am trying to load a VRML file, but I get the error message:

Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "foo.wrl".

I tried this in OSG code, as well as with osgconv and osgviewer.  I have the
OSG lib and osgPlugins directories in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I compiled OSG 2.6.0 from src on Debian Etch.  I am using OpenVRML version
0.14.3.  Do I need a newer version of OpenVRML?  (I set the path to the
OpenVRML includes as well as libopenvrml.so during the CMake configuration).

I had VRML files working with OSG 2.4 a long time ago.  Back then I also set up
the Inventor library during the install.  But I forgot what that library does,
why it's needed, and even where to get it.  Do I need it here too?

Thanks,
-Ben