Hi Art,

thanks.. I actually tried to use the ticket system 10 minutes ago.. but it
crashes.... and couldn't find an email on the website... so I'll post my
question here:

some code first (point of reference):

HDRRendering* pHDRSetup = new HDRRendering;
osgPPU::Unit* firstUnit = NULL;
osgPPU::Unit* lastUnit = NULL;
pHDRSetup->createHDRPipeline( pProcessor, firstUnit, lastUnit );
pProcessor->addChild( firstUnit );

what I wanted was the output result in a texture so I can apply it to a
quad.
my first attempt was to use the lastUnit->getOuputTexture()  but this gave
nothing.

my second attempt was to use the lastUnit->getOrCreateOutputTexture(0) and
this
works... but doesn't this mean I have now have two texture instances in the
PPU framework
of the final scene? Thats why I wanted to use the first attempt method
lastUnit->getOutputTexture()

any suggestions or am I doing it correctly.

regards,
Peter