Hi Serge,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Serge Lages <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Wojciech for the tip, I'll try the beta drivers, but could you
> explain why CullDrawThreadPerContext should be safer than
> DrawThreadPerContext ?

A scene graph that has it's Drawable and StateSet DataVariance setup
correctly (i.e. DYNAMIC for items that change) should be as stable in
DrawThreadPerContext as CullDrawThreadPerContext, but... it's easy to
miss them, but if you get crash on the OSG side then this is something
to look for.

CullDrawThreadPerContext isn't sensitive to DataVariance settings as
the cull and draw traversal always finished before
Viewer::renderingTraversals() completes, so the main thread that is
calling it (or frame) will work single threaded, while
DrawThreadPerContext and CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext will
allow the draw thread to overlap with the main thread.