Hi Manu,

I don't have the head for complex emails or logic right now, so I
won't five into the details of thread.  What does jump out from speed
reading this email is why you don't use osgViewer::CompositeViewer
with multipler Views as this would totally clear up an ambiguity about
what camera each intersection test is made against.

Robert.