Hi Frank,

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Evans, Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks once again for the incredibly fast response. Up to now I've been
> using the OsgDotNet wrappers, so writing a Custom Visitor class means
> maintaining and updating the wrappers as well. At least, if I understand
> the solution correctly. I will of course make every effort to leverage
> the native loader.

Wrappers do have their disadvantages, but if you go this route then
you do need to accept that their at times when you have to dig down to
the metal to get the job done.  If this means helping maintain the
wrappers then this no bad thing - you'll get updates to the latest OSG
features/bug features as well as ability to solve some of your
problems.

The alternatively of writing a whole loader for an undocumented and
varying file format sounds like far more work now and in the long run.