Hi again all,

I have an existing MFC application with a window based on Cview, which have
been used as an OpenGL rendering canvas. I have now disabled the OpenGL
rendering of the window and instead replicated the osgviewermfc example in my
application in exactly the same way as in the example.

The problem is that I can't get my model to render, even though the
backgroundcolor is defined and rendered by the osg viewer.

When debugging the application I noticed that the
viewer-view-_slaves-[0]-_projectionOffset-_mat-[0]...[3]-[0] values change from
their initialisation from "addslave" to "-1.#IND00000000000" right after i
dispatch the rendering thread. This off course causes further problems in
frame() with other values going bad.

My question is whether OSG could be doing this, or if it must be the original
application writing somewhere it shouldn't? Or does OSG use som standard OpenGL
variables which might be overwritten by the existing application?

Regards, and I know this problem is rightly irritating, but I hope somebody can
give me some hints.

Jesper D. Thomsen