De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Wojciech
Lewandowski
Envoyé : mardi 30 septembre 2008 16:27
À : OpenSceneGraph Users
Objet : Re: [osg-users] frame control and callback

Hi Matthieu,

Try using --SingleThreded mode with your viewer. I once tried to do similar
thing. Although in my case I was dumping color buffer.But very often I was
reading wrong portion of the whole range. It turned out that default
multithreading of OSG was runnig two frames concurently and one snapshot was
overrriding the other.

Attached you will find an code excerpt from my app. It was used to dump pseudo
aerial photographs for some airport objects. We used these images later for
paged terrain.

Code may not compile because I removed few specific parts. But main rendering
loops are untouched you may use them as template for your code.

Cheers,

Wojtek

.