Hi osg-users,

I would have know if it was possible to avoid to write some node in a scene
when calling osgDB::writeNodeFile on the current scene.

Let's assume I got a group of nodes and I wand to save this group on disk
without saving some chosen nodes from the group. But I don't want to modify
the group because I need it to stay the same.

My first choice was to make a copy from the group, modifying the copy
keeping the original and writing the copy. But I think it's a bad choice
because I got very big nodes (300Mo and more) and making a copy use more
memory.

If someone has a great idea, please let me know

Thank you,

--
Alexandre AMALRIC                   Ingénieur R&D