HI Roman,

You need to place the ParticleSystem at the root of your scene graph,
and the emit on the leaf of the scene graph that you wish to move
around.

Have a look at the osgparticleeffects example as it has code in it
which illustrates what has to be done for moving emiters - note the
case where the moving model intersections are detected and handled.

Robert.