Hi Jeremy,

I can certainly understand the desire to keep the code simple as
possible - as there are always factors driving increased complexity as
you introduce new functionality, so complexity that delivers little
functionality is something that may well be bes to cull.

As for which coordinate frame to adopt, personally I'd go for OpenGL
coordinate frame, as there shouldn't need to be any conversions of
coordinate frame within the scene graph - it's all self consistent.
OpenGL convention doe make it a little more of a learning curve for
windowing centric developers, but shorten the learning curve for 3d
centric developers so this aspect is a bit of six of one half a dozen
of the other.

Robert.