Hi Chris,

There isn't enough info about how you are calling computeIntersections
to really know what is going on - there are several
computeIntersections methods, so I can't say whether it's a bug, or
code misuse.

As a general note, the computeIntersections methods are just
convenience methods for the most common needs, but they are just
implemented on top the general purpose
IntersectionVisitor/*Intersector classes.  These classes aren't
difficult to use so you just implement your work on these.

Robert.