Hello,

I'm trying to get working stereo for a three sided CAVE. I use a stereo
matrices callback which overrides the stereo matrix calculations in the
osgUtil::SceneView class. But i only can see the output for the right buffer,
the left buffer will never used. I printed out with
glGetIntegrv(GL_DRAW_BUFFER, &buffer) the current buffer value and i still get
the GL_BACK_RIGHT, never GL_BACK_LEFT. The same behavior i get with
"osgViewer", without my Callback. I use the NVIDIA QuatroFX 4500.  Do i set or
use a wrong state value or will my state value overriden by OSG inside?

With best regards Johann.