On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Chris Denham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Robert,
> I hadn't anticipated you checking also checking in the modified osgpick
> example.
> This may not be quite what you might intend, since the default scene used to
> be "fountain.osg", but now has my rather disconcerting scene. Perhaps my
> test scene would be better to be the default if the default fountain.osg is
> not found.
> I'll submit the osgpick.cpp file again if you think that is better.

Ohh, yes that would be better, must admit in my rush of tackling a
whole range of issue this afternoon I obviously didn't review your
change to osgpick critically enough, I was just pleased to have a
problem reproducable.

Having your little test dataset as a command line option would
probably be the best solution.