Hi Jean Sebastien
I guess it's because there are two examples in the same directory. I could split it if necessary.

Cheers,
Cedric

Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Hi Cedric,

Grabbed the SVN branch, compiling now. I'll keep you posted.

I get this error when configuring with CMake:

CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake:244 (ADD_EXECUTABLE): Policy CMP0002 is not set: Logical target names must be globally unique. Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0002" for policy details. Use the cmake_policy
  command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake:298 (SETUP_EXE)
  examples/osganimationnode/CMakeLists.txt:8 (SETUP_EXAMPLE)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

examples/osganimationnode/CMakeLists.txt line 8 is:

SETUP_EXAMPLE(osganimationmakepath)

but I don't see any other place where osganimationmakepath is used, so I can't see why it would not be unique... Any ideas?

For now I just ignored the error and generated the project files anyway, it's compiling now.

J-S

--
+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plopbyte.net