hello all,

I am looking into interfacing OSG into VR juggler for immersive environment
applications. I have read posts of mapping the vr juggler events to OSG and
would like to duplicate that with additional functionality all which would be
based in OSG. I am  struggling to fill in the missing pieces. Does anyone have
experience in doing this? I would like to work towards using OSG primarly with
as little effort in VR juggler as possible.

To be specific, how can I map the vrjuggler wand data and key events to the osg
eventhandler overides correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Steve