Just to be complete, you can also set it in the vertex shader by writing to gl_Pointsize; however, in that case, you have to enable GL_VERTEX_PROGRAM_POINT_SIZE by setMode(GL_VERTEX_PROGRAM_POINT_SIZE, osg:: StateAttribute::ON); on a stateset.

Ruqin Zhang wrote:
Hi,

I couldn't find any function to set the point size, can anyone help? Here is the code:

osg::ref_ptr<osg::Geometry> averageGeom = new osg::Geometry();
averageGeom->addPrimitiveSet(new osg::DrawArrays(osg::PrimitiveSet:POINTS, 0, averageArray->size()));

In this way, it will draw the points based on default size. While, is there any function
that I can change the size to what I want? Thanks a lot!

Ruqin

Regards,

Ferdi Smit
INS3 Visualization and 3D Interfaces