Hi Robert,

1>..\..\..\src\osg\BufferObject.cpp(736) : error C2065: 'GL_ARRAY_BUFFER' : undeclared identifier

Perhaps we need to add that define to the top of the BufferObject header like GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW_ARB and others?

Looking closer at the BufferObject header, I see there's a GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB define, but not GL_ARRAY_BUFFER. Furthermore, the values are the same between what BufferObject defines for GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB and what I have in my glext.h for GL_ARRAY_BUFFER. Should we just use GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB in the PixelDataBufferObject constructor?

Using that, the osg lib compiles correctly, and the osgparametric example builds correctly too. Is this an appropriate fix?

J-S