Roger that.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.P.
Delport
Sent: Friday 05 December 2008 07:10
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] computeIntersections Bug + Fix (was

could you please send the complete file to osg-submissions.

See here
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/MailingLists/Submissions
Protocol

jp

Tanguy Fautre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I found the bug. Fixed implementation attached.
>
> If you look at the implementation of the function
osgViewer::View::computeIntersections() taking the nodepath argument,
you'll see that it compute the LocalToWorld transformation using the
complete given path.

> But this is incorrect if the last node of the path is a
transformation. In which case the last transformation is applied twice
before computing any intersections.

> I've currently copy/pasted the current implementation and changed it
to a standalone function so that I could test and use it as a fixed
version without modifying OSG code. See attachment.

> The two important lines are:
>
> const osg::NodePath shortPath(nodePath.begin(), nodePath.end() - 1);
>
> osg::Matrix matrix = osg::computeLocalToWorld(shortPath) *
camera->getViewMatrix() * camera->getProjectionMatrix();

> Robert, if you agree with these modifications, what should I do for
them to be integrated back into the trunk?