Hi J-S,

Yup, the documentation certainly helped.  In this case I blame
automatic code completion and bad assumptions.  I thought there would
be something in osg::Matrix that would return the individual composing
parts and autocomplete suggested getRotate() when I typed in 'get'.  I
just assumed that is the right thing to use, without actually going to
check the documentation. My bad :)

Cheers,
Morné