Hi all,

Quick question. Say I want to make a headlight (like the light source that's added to the viewer by default if no lights are in the model), where should I add it in my graph?

Say I have a single view with a single camera, I tried adding an osg::Light to the camera's stateset. That doesn't work, the light seems to be in a fixed position at all times, even if I move the camera around.

Do I need a callback to explicitly change my light to match the view direction each frame? I don't think the viewer needs that, I think it happens automatically, because I can't find any code related to that... Then again, the only code I can find related to the headlight is in SceneView.cpp, where it says:

    if (_light.valid())
        renderStage->addPositionedAttribute(NULL,_light.get());

Not sure how I can do something equivalent from outside viewer code...

Can anyone offer some guidance please? Thanks in advance,

J-S