Hi,

    I have a MacBook and I'm using OSG on Windows, installed with bootcamp.
My application doesn't detect the right mouse button even though I am using
a regular two-button mouse (Microsoft's). I was wondering if anyone stumbled
upon anything of the kind and could tell me wether the problem is the
running windows on bootcamp or not. Here's the code I'm using:

(inside handle method)
switch(ea.getEventType()) {

        case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RIGHT_MOUSE_BUTTON):
            cout << "right button" << endl;
            break;

        case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::LEFT_MOUSE_BUTTON):
            cout << "left button" << endl
            break;

        default:
            break;