Hi all,

I am working on the wazabee / spatial view integration into osg. i am
wondering if there are some other concepts in implementing a more general
stereo device integration than RTT and DrawCallbacks.
The osg supports some different stereo mode, but we can not as easy append a
new one into the osg::sceneview object. is there still another idea in the
community how we could integrate for example the
spatial view devices (wazabee), philips wow, ... . The wazabee one needs up
to 5 RTT cameras (textures) and then we need to interlance them. May i can
work out how the interlance should work, otherwise
we will need the SVI (spatial view interface), what is a DLL (windows) and i
don't really like this way but may we have to go it. or are there better
ideas, the near future will bring may different 3D devices (screens)
and we should be ready for them, and i need the spatial view integration in
a really short time and i don't like to reimplement it many times, when we
decide to change the concept of integration (OSG)

what are you thinking, please give me some hints (community)

/adrian